Do not expect tennis courts, gift shops and swimming pools at Chandelao Garh. Here one learns to savour life's simpler pleasures.
- On the upper level of the central building, a sitting room with comfortable chairs and a small library is an excellent spot for reading. The tiger and leopard skin floor-rugs recall the atmosphere of old India.
- The terrace is furnished with comfortable cane chairs where you can enjoy conversation and relaxation with friends old and new.
- Walk up to the terrace above the gatehouse for magnificent views of the village and the Rajasthani countryside.
- The grassy central square of the courtyard makes a safe and protected area for children to play and there are many interesting corners for them to explore.
- Bird lovers will enjoy a stroll round the courtyard, and may be rewarded by sightings of many beautiful and colourful birds including peafowl, parakeets, bulbuls, rollers, bee-eaters, and hoopoes.